Check in at the ticket office before going to the entrance of the cave. It is not necessary to print the tickets.
REGULATIONS FOR VISITING THE CAVE
- It is not allowed to bring animals, regardless of their size
- It is not allowed to take rucksacks, large bags, baby carriers, pushchairs, sticks, umbrellas, tripods, large camera cases, and large objects into the cave.
- It is severely forbidden to touch or damage the formations, smoke, eat, throw litter or other objects and disturb the visit in any way.
- The use of cameras, flashes and small flashlights is authorized at the guide’s discretion. In all cases photography is allowed only during the stops throughout the tour and never when the group is moving or leaving the cave.
|entrance fees per person|
|1st Itinerary||€ 10||€ 8||€ 6|
|2nd Itinerary||€ 18||€ 15||€ 11|
|3rd Itinerary||€ 25||€ 20||€ 15|
A reduced price is made to:
- Children up to 10 years old
- Military services*
- Organised groups of at least 20 people with a booking made at least 5 days before
- Those who show the ticket of another cave which is part of the Italian Show Caves Association (AGTI)
(*) An identity document for those belonging to these categories must be shown.